Adulttoymegastore Shipping Information
|Shipping time:||Order before 2.00 pm and delivery will be 1 - 3 business days|
|Bonus:||Free standard delivery over $150|
- Long weekends and public holidays.
- Orders to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers may take longer.
- Remote locations and rural addresses may take longer.
Provider: NZ Post - Express Tonight Service Cost: $20.00 Time Frame: Same day evening delivery between 6-9pm
- This service is currently available in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch.
- You must order before 10am in order to receive same day delivery in Auckland and Christchurch, and before 3pm in Wellington
- You will receive free text updates to notify of expected delivery, and once the parcel has been delivered or if delivery was unsuccessful – the first text will contain a link where you can watch your parcel being delivered live!
- Tracking will not update as picked up until approximately 4pm.
- You have the option to request parcel is left in a safe place and set up an authority to leave (through the tracking link sent via text). Please note that unless you request this, it is expected that you are present at the time of delivery to receive your parcel. If no one comes to the door the delivery driver will attempt to contact you by phone and if unsuccessful, your order may not be delivered at that time and delivery will be reattempted the next day.
- Please note: If this option does not show up in the cart, your address is not eligible for express delivery.
Provider: Courier Post Cost: $18.00 Timeframe: The upcoming Saturday
- This service is only available to customers in particular cities and suburbs
- At the cart page, once you have entered your address, we will validate if you are eligible for Saturday delivery.
- Your order must be placed before Friday 3pm.
- If you order this service during Sat through Thursday we will hold your order and dispatch it on the Friday for delivery on the Saturday. Please do not select this option if you are wanting your order dispatched sooner as we cannot change this once selected at checkout.
- Please note: If this option does not show up in the cart, your address is not eligible for Saturday delivery.
Where can my order be delivered to?
Courier post will deliver to:
- Street address
- Business Addresses
- PO BOX
- Parcel Pod
- NZ POST Parcel collect shops
What other services do you offer?
Signature Required: $2.00 extra.
If you wish to personally sign for your order. If available for your order, you can select this at the checkout. We recommend signature required for high-value items.
Please note: if your order is confirmed as delivered as addressed by the courier, and is not signature required, we are unable to help further.
Priority Dispatch: $10.00 extra
Get your order to the front of the queue. Note: If selecting Express or Saturday Delivery, you do not need to select Priority Dispatch, as your order will be picked at a specific time regardless.
SMS Tracking: $2.00 extra
If you wish to receive tracking updates direct to your phone.
Carbon Neutral Courier: $2.00 extra
We have partnered with Carbon Click to give our customers the option to offset the carbon emissions produced by the courier portion of your order. When you place an order, you can select “Offset My Carbon” and pay an additional $2 to go towards purchasing carbon credits. After fees are deducted, the remaining amount is split 50/50 between local flagship forest regeneration or conservation projects, and high-impact international clean energy projects.
Where does my parcel get shipped from?
Your item will be dispatched from our Wellington, NZ based warehouse.
What will my parcel look like?
Is my parcel environmentally friendly?
Yes, we do our best to practice sustainability wherever possible! Our R3pack courier bags are made entirely out of recycled materials, and our P10 eco bubble is made with 30% recycled material. Both are 100% recyclable.
Will my parcel be discreet?
Yes, there is no branding or logos on the outside of the parcel to ensure 100% discretion of your order.
If you use a credit or debit card, your transaction will show our billing name as "ATMS NZ".
My parcel says delivered but I haven't received it, what do i do?
Please contact us as soon as possible advising you have not received your order. We will then raise an enquiry with our courier partner, who will look into the delivery and provide a photo for proof of delivery, and we will work with them to determine if an issue has occurred with the delivery. As per our courier partners policy, we can only raise an enquiry up to one month after the dispatch of your order, so in order to make a non-delivery claim you must contact us before one month has passed since your order was sent from our warehouse. If we are contacted outside of this timeframe we will not be able to assist further.
Please note: Neither ATMS nor our courier partner are liable if your order is confirmed as delivered correctly but cannot be found, i.e in the instance of theft after delivery. We recommend upgrading to signature delivery to avoid this happening.